On the Shelf April 2018
The Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast - Episode 21a
Your monthly update on what the Lesbian Historic Motif Project has been doing.
In this episode we talk about
- Recent and upcoming publications covered on the blog
- Gonda, Caroline. 2006. “Lesbian Narrative in the Travels and Adventures of Mademoiselle de Richelieu” in British Journal of Eighteenth-Century Studies 29, no. 2: 191-200.
- Epstein, Julia & Kristina Straub (eds). 1991. <em>Body Guards : The Cultural Politics of Gender Ambiguity.</em> Routledge, New York. ISBN 0-415-90388-2
- Nardizzi, Vin, Stephen Guy-Bray & Will Stockton, eds. 2009. <em>Queer Renaissance Historiography</em>. Ashgate, Burlington VT. ISBN 978-0-7546-7608-9
- Announcing this month’s author guest, Alyssa Cole
- This month’s Book Appreciation will be by Liz Bourke
- Forthcoming books include:
- Ask Sappho: Ann Terpstra asks about research sources for lesbians and queer women in 1920s Chicago. Some suggested starting points include:
The Lesbian Historic Motif Project lives at: http://alpennia.com/lhmphttp://alpennia.com/lhmp
If you have questions or comments about the LHMP or these podcasts, send them to: email@example.com
If you enjoy this podcast and others at The Lesbian Talk Show, please consider supporting the show through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow