On the Shelf October 2018
The Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast - Episode 27a
Your monthly update on what the Lesbian Historic Motif Project has been doing.
In this episode we talk about
- Announcing the 2019 audio fiction series
- A conference next March in France: “Sapphic Vibes: Lesbians in Literature from the Renaissance to the Present”
- Recent and upcoming publications covered on the blog
- Publications about Moll Cutpurse
- Mary Diana Dods: A Scholar and a Gentleman by Betty T. Bennett
- Publications about sexuality in ancient Rome
- Book Shopping!
- Same-sex Desire in Early Modern England, 1550-1735: An Anthology of Literary Texts and Contexts by Marie H. Loughlin
- Instead of an author guest, a reprise of two shows about Sappho
- New and forthcoming fiction:
- Ask Sappho: The most outrageous, tropiest Regency same-sex relationship...and it’s all true
The Lesbian Historic Motif Project lives at: http://alpennia.com/lhmp
If you have questions or comments about the LHMP or these podcasts, send them to: email@example.com
A transcript of this episode can be found here.
If you enjoy this podcast and others at The Lesbian Talk Show, please consider supporting the show through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow