10 Things You Should Never Say To A Lesbian
by Sheena and Tamara
It is really frustrating when someone learns that you are gay and they immediately go from being a normal person to asking you things as if you are an exhibition at the zoo.
So, for all you lesbians out there who don’t want to have to deal with this - we made this podcast so that you can play it for THOSE people. You know the ones, and maybe they will learn a little something.
- If you want to be with a woman that looks like a guy then why not just be with a guy?
- You would look so pretty in a dress/with longer hair/with some make up on
- If you use a strap on then why not just date a guy?
- Are you a virgin?
- When did you become gay?
- I’m a lesbian too (said a guy)
- But you are too pretty to be a lesbian
- This is a phase/you will change your mind when you meet the right guy
- That’s so gay
- You are not like those other gays/you are so normal
Catch Sheena and Tamara every Monday on The Lesbian Talk Show podcast channel or email them on podcast@TheLesbianTalkShow.com