March 31, 2016
There are few people more qualified to talk about making money in lesbian fiction than Harper Bliss. Not only is she one of the best selling authors in the lesbian fiction arena, her books regularly hit number one in the lesbian romance category and both her and her wife make a living from their lesbian fiction publishing.
In this podcast she tells us:
- How they ended up starting Ladylit Publishing
- How long it has taken her to start earning from her work
- In December 2015 Bliss embarked on an ambitious project of publishing a book every month. She chats about why she decided to do this and how she manages to pull it off.
- About marketing strategies that work for her
- Why every author must have a mailing list
- How she uses her mailing list to boost her novel ranking before they are even released
March 30, 2016
In this episode of Book Clips KA Moll reads from her novel, Change Of Heart.
You can find this novel
You can find KA Moll on her website
Email us on Podcast@TheLesbianTalkShow.com if you have questions or comments.
Please note: Amazon links are affiliate links
March 29, 2016
In this episode Harper Bliss and Her Mrs (Caroline) discuss their biggest lessons learns as publishers and answer the question - can you actually make enough money to live on in lesbian fiction? They also give some great tips to help you do exactly that.
You can email them questions for their podcast at HarperBliss@TheLesbianTalkShow.com
Don't forget to subscribe to this podcast so that you never miss a new episode
March 28, 2016
In this episode we discuss:
- The Kellogg’s Special K advert, watch the video here
- Read the 10 Best Lesbian Short Stories list on TheLesbianReview.com here
- Read more about the Xena reboot on Grillo Marxauch’s Tumblr here
Send us your letters, opinions and questions to email@example.com
March 25, 2016
In This Episode of Book Clips Catherine M Wilson reads from her novel When Women Were Warriors.
This novel is FREE on KindleYou can find this novel
March 24, 2016
We chat to Catherine M Wilson about her writing. She spent ten years writing her trillogy and has spent the last several years marketing them to a mainstream audience. She is able to make money every month from her novels and gives us a range of great tips.
Show notes and more on The Lesbian Talk Show
March 22, 2016
Join Harper Bliss and Her Mrs (Caroline) as they answer your questions. In this mini-podcast they talk about A Day In The Life Of A Publisher.
Being the owners of Ladylit publishing makes them uniquely qualified to chat about this and more.
Show notes and more can be found on The Lesbian Talk Show
and you can email us question to Podcast@TheLesbianTalkShow.com
March 17, 2016
K’Anne Meinel started ShadoePublishing when she realised that she had a lot of knowledge about publishingthat she could share.
In this podcast interview she discusses,publishing, social media and her move from an author to publisher.
Get show notes and more on TheLesbianTalkShow.com
March 10, 2016
Denise, from My Lesbian Radio, chats tous about podcasting. Give us tips and talks about how publishers and authorscan use podcasts to boost sales.
She talks about
- the best decisions she made forher podcast
- the most popular topics she hascovered on her podcast
- how she records and edits sound
- how to promote the podcast
- fulfilling expectations fromlisteners
Show notes available on The Lesbian Talk Show
March 3, 2016
In our two part show on podcasting for lesbians we chat to DeniseWarner, from My Lesbian Radio.
Denise started My Lesbian Radio but it wasn't all sunshine androses. In part one she tells us about her ups and downs and how it took herfifteen years to get to where she is now.
- what it was like to go from radio to podcasting
- how she networks
- making money on her podcast
- her expansion plans
- and she even mentions her new novel
In part two she discusses how authors and publishers can usepodcasting. Show notes and more on