5 Reasons Why Planning is Important
Seize the Day Podcast
Welcome to Seize the Day Podcast with Natalie Miller-Snell.
In todays show I discuss why planning is important. From buying a house, to landscaping your garden; from reorganising your house to managing a multi-million pound project; planning really is the key to success.
I talk through five great reasons why it’s important to plan: -
- Planning defines the scope & creates focus
- Planning helps mitigate risk
- Planning means you can be more pro-active and improves day to day decision making
- Planning gives you confidence
- Planning gives you time to revisit and update the plan when necessary
I hope you enjoy the show!
Websites used for research and text quoted in the show
Actually, Inc and Management Help.
Did you know that you get exclusive content when you become a patron? Find out more here.