Angie Williams and the Emotionally Vulnerable Butch
Les Do Books with Tara and guest Angie Williams
When Angie first joined the podcast she was but a humble reader, but now she has returned a seasoned author! Her first book, Mending Fences is out now from Bold Strokes Books and her second, Last Resort, is set to come out this September.
This week, Tara and Angie talk about butch women in lesfic, how they are portrayed, and what they’d like to see going forward. For a treat, Tara grapples with the possibility of a cross-over dog character between series, something I think we can all agree on we need to see more of.
Topics and Works Discussed:
- The Last Place You Look by Aurora Rey
- Blue Skies by Ali Vali
- Stormy Seas by Ali Vali
- Justice Served by Radclyffe (Book 4 of Justice Series)
- A Matter of Trust by Radclyffe (Prequel to Book 2 of Justice Series)
- Love at Cooper’s Creek by Missouri Vaun
- Her Best Friend’s Sister by (The) Meghan O’Brien
- Complex Dimensions by Brenda Murphy
Find Angie Williams online:
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please consider contributing to the Patreon for TLT.