Angie Williams’s Lesfic Journey
Les Do Books with Tara and guest Angie Williams
In this episode, Tara is joined by avid reader Angie Williams—some of you may also know her as Meghan O’Brien’s awesome wife. Angie shares her journey with discovering lesbian fiction, which includes the first lesbian book she ever read, how she met her wife first as a fan, what it’s like to be married to an author, and the books she’s excited to read soon.
Check out the books Angie talks about:
- Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters
- Infinite Loop by Meghan O’Brien
- Her Best Friend’s Sister by Meghan O’Brien
- Breakthrough by Kris Bryant
- Love at Cooper’s Creek by Missouri Vaun
- Blend by Georgia Beers
- Words Heard in Silence by T Novan and Taylor Rickard
- In Development by Rachel Spangler
- Party Favors by Jaime Clevenger
- Three Reasons to Say Yes by Jaime Clevenger
- Spencer’s Cove by Missouri Vaun
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please consider contributing to the Patreon for The Lesbian Talk Show channel.
Come talk to us about these books and any other lesfic you’ve been reading lately at our Facebook group, The Lesbian Review Book Club.