Curves Welcome – How to Talk to Anyone
Whether you’re a person who can walk into a room and feel as comfortable as you would walking into your own home at the end of a long work day or if you’re someone completely opposite who would much prefer skip a happy hour or baby shower or some other party where everyone else seems to be happy go lucky, you may find some value in this episode. You see if you’re the outgoing type, it might be helpful for you to understand how the other half of society feels when they enter a room full of people they don’t know.
When you ask yourself how can I walk into a party or other social scene and not want to run the other way, not want to hide in the corner, not want to cry because of the discomfort it brings me, remind yourself that you have a power within you that makes you capable of bringing light to others even in the companionship of your shyness.
Tune in to explore this with me.
Connect with Suzie:
A Note to Listeners
- Visit Curves Welcome to receive 2 free stories by submitting name and email
- Consider becoming a patron of The Lesbian Talk Show
- Join The Lesbian Talk Show Chat Group on Facebook
- Join Suzie’s Facebook group Feed Your Joy
- Email Suzie questions and comments