Book Appreciation with Jeannelle M. Ferreira
The Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast - Episode 22c
In the Book Appreciation segments, our featured authors (or your host) will talk about one or more favorite books with queer female characters in a historic setting.
In this episode Jeannelle M. Ferreira recommends some favorite queer historical novels:
- Spring Flowering by Farah Mendlesohn
- Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue
- Room by Emma Donoghue (non-queer)
- Passions Between Women by Emma Donoghue (non-fiction)
- We Are Michael Field by Emma Donoghue (biography)
- Daughter of Mystery by Heather Rose Jones
- Backwards to Oregon by Jae
- The Steerswoman by Rosemary Kirstein (fantasy series, queer-coded, historical-ish)
The Lesbian Historic Motif Project lives at: http://alpennia.com/lhmp
For further information on Jeannelle M. Ferreira see https://jeannellewrites.wordpress.com or the show notes for the previous episode of the Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast when she was interviewed.
If you have questions or comments about the LHMP or these podcasts, send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No transcript is available for this episode.
If you enjoy this podcast and others at The Lesbian Talk Show, please consider supporting the show through Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow