The Great Cover-Up with Ann McMan
Episode 3 Finalising The Cover
In this 3 part series of The Great Cover-Up with Ann McMan talks to Sheena about getting great covers done for your books.
Ann McMan is best known for her prize winning novels but she also runs a design company called TreeHouse Studio and has been a professional designer for most of her career.
In this episode:
- How much is enough? How much is too much?
- The ransom note method of design and why it’s terrible
- Cover design for digital vs printed books
- The two biggest mistakes people make on covers
- Using a pre-done cover design service
- How to use your cover to maximum impact in your marketing
- The Back cover and the spine
- How much time should you allow for cover design?
Find Ann Online
Love what we do? Consider becoming a Patron here https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow