How to Deal with Empathy Fatigue - Curves Welcome
Curves Welcome with Suzie Carr
I’d describe myself as an empath. When someone is hurt, I’m hurt. When someone is sad, I’m sad. When someone is in a bad mood, I’m in a bad mood. I seem to absorb the energy of whatever is happening around me. This can be all consuming and detrimental to my well-being. I realized after a while that taking on the weight of the world’s problems would destroy me if I didn’t set some safety measures and boundaries into place.
Today I wanted to share some of those.
Grab a copy of The Pet Boutique, a lesbian romance novel
- Join my journey on Patreon and get sweet rewards and DAILY JOLTS to inspire you to action: https://www.patreon.com/suziecarr
- TLT Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow
- Subscribe to me on Youtube and keep up with my journey: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuzieCarrNovelist
- Grab a free gift from me: http://curveswelcome.com/
- Join The TLT Chat Group on Facebook
- Email me questions and comments: email@example.com
Connect with me:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/girl_novelist
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/suzie.carr
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuzieCarrNovelist
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girl_novelist/