It’s not them, it’s you
Les Talk About It Episode: 3 of 12 of the Relationship Season
Join Tamara and Sheena as they talk about when relationships fail it’s not them, it’s you - well, sort of. What we mean is that going into a relationship as a whole person is the best way to have a happy one.
In this episode:
- What it means to actually be a ‘whole person’
- Why it’s important to be a ‘whole person’ before getting into a relationship
- How do you know if you are a whole person
- How you can be whole and still be figuring yourself out
- How to become a whole person
- The four questions you can ask yourself to help you gain self awareness
- What you can physically do right now to become happier with yourself
- Why appreciation is vital
Les Talk About It Series: Relationships
Relationships are important for humans. We need them to survive, never mind thrive. In this series we delve into relationships and break down some statistics and realities because, let’s face it, most us just muddle through and don’t necessarily have the skillset to rally make a relationship work.
About The Hosts
Sheena comes from a media background and in 2014 she started The Lesbian Review, a website dedicated to reviewing the best lesbian books and movies. In 2016 A podcast channel seemed like a natural progression and so she started The Lesbian Talk Show.
Sheena discovered lesbian fiction in her late teens and it helped her with her coming out process, something for which she will always be grateful.
Tamara is a marketing professional and has branched out into design and photography. Her natural love for research and learning meant that she was the perfect podcast partner when Sheena wanted to start Les Talk About It. (Well, that and the fact that Tamara is married to Sheena.)
Contact Sheena And Tamara
If you love what we do, consider becoming a Patron - you get exclusive content and you help us grow