Jules Sees Val Snuggled With Lucho
Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 22
We look at:
- Where is Val’s father’s body?
- Jules sees Val with Lucho
- About Val Monica says, “I don’t think she’s perfect, I just think she’s perfect for me.”
- Another confrontation between Jules and Lupe
- Jules ends up in an apartment that Sergio rented
- Is Sergio adding fuel to the fire about Val and Lucho to manipulate Jules or is he just ignorant?
- Does Lupe have a personality disorder?
- The dates when South Africa, Mexico and the United States legalised same sex marriage
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them. Her first novel, Better than a Dream, was released in late December, 2017, and she's already hard at work on her second novel.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff
Find Monica Online