Katherine V. Forrest Shares Her Lesbian Fiction Journey
Les Do Books with Tara and guest Katherine V. Forrest
In this episode, Tara is joined by Katherine V. Forrest, author of the iconic Curious Wine, Kate Delafield mystery series and Coral Dawn sci fi series. She shares the first lesbian fiction books she found, what what excites her about the current state of the genre, and her hopes for the future.
Check out the books Katherine V. Forrest discusses:
- The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall
- Odd Girl Out by Ann Bannon
- Patience and Sarah by Isabel Miller
- The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith
- Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown
- Desert of the Heart by Jane Rule
- Spring Fire by Vin Packer
Find Katherine V. Forrest online
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please consider contributing to the Patreon for The Lesbian Talk Show channel.
Come talk to us about these books and any other lesfic you’ve been reading lately at our Facebook group, The Lesbian Review Book Club.
Lullabye (Sting) by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)