Welcome to Seize the Day Podcast with Natalie Miller-Snell.
In todays show I am joined by the incredible Jennifer Brown, a leading diversity and inclusion expert, dynamic keynote speaker, best-selling author, award-winning entrepreneur and host of The Will To Change podcast, which uncovers true stories of diversity and inclusion. As the founder, president and CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting, Jennifer’s workplace strategies have been employed by some of the world’s top Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits—including Walmart, Microsoft, Starbucks, Toyota Financial Services, T-Mobile, and many others— to help employees bring their full selves to work and feel Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard℠.
- Jennifer’s journey to diversity and inclusion (D&I)
- How Jennifer approaches self-care
- How to advocate D&I to individuals who might not understand or care about inclusion
- How to bring your 'full self' to work
- How to implement diversity and inclusion initiatives within the workplace
Jennifer is a very inspiring lady.
I hope you enjoy the show!
JENNIFER’S SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
The Will to Change Podcast (iTunes)
JENNIFER'S LINKS TO PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
TEDxPresidio: Finding your voice in the workplace