Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 18
Today we are talking about Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte - A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
We look at:
- Val is suffering from PTSD
- Eva and Chivis are struggling to help Val feel better
- Jules reaches out to Val and is rejected
- Jules visits Jacobo at the hospital and accuses him of being el Chino
- Hypocrisy and how it plays out on the show
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them. Her first novel, Better than a Dream, was released in late December, 2017, and she's already hard at work on her second novel.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff
Find Monica Online