The Difference Between Dating Women and Men
Les Talk About It Episode: 7 of 7 of the Dating Season
Join Tamara and Sheena as they talk about The Difference Between Dating Women and Men in this episode of Les Talk About It.
In this episode:
- Men experience feelings of love faster
- Men declare love first
- Women say I love you more often
- Men don’t do their own emotional work
- Women are higher maintenance
- Men are more likely to feel their love is not being reciprocated
- Men overpercieve sexual interest in them as falling in love
- Women say something and mean something else
- Women steal one another’s clothes
Les Talk About It Series: Dating
Dating is not just a fun exploration of yourself and your partner but it is an important step in your life. In this series we break down lesbian dating and talk about it.
About The Hosts
Sheena comes from a media background and in 2014 she started The Lesbian Review, a website dedicated to reviewing the best lesbian books and movies. In 2016 A podcast channel seemed like a natural progression and so she started The Lesbian Talk Show.
Sheena discovered lesbian fiction in her late teens and it helped her with her coming out process, something for which she will always be grateful.
Tamara is a marketing professional and has branched out into design and photography. Her natural love for research and learning meant that she was the perfect podcast partner when Sheena wanted to start Les Talk About It. (Well, that and the fact that Tamara is married to Sheena.)
Contact Sheena And Tamara
If you love what we do, consider becoming a Patron - you get exclusive content and you help us grow