Val Is Outed
Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 12
Today we are talking about Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte - A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
We look at:
- The conversation after Lucho interrupted them
- The missed opportunity of a kiss
- How they could have softened Lucho’s story
- Val is drinking again - How do you prepare for something bad when you don’t know exactly what is coming?
- Sheena and Monica have a disagreement on whether or not Val and Jules are fighting
- Val’s romantic day is ruined
- Eva finds out and tells Val she wants to talk
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them. Her first novel, Better than a Dream, was released in late December, 2017, and she's already hard at work on her second novel.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff
Find Monica Online