Val's Life Explodes
Lesbians On Screen
Season 1 Episode 13
Today we are talking about Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte - A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
We look at:
- Val’s life explodes as her family and friends find out about her and Jules
- Eva confronts Val
- How the sisters push all the buttons for one another
- Would Eva have reacted like this if Lucho didn’t find out?
- Lupe tells Jules she wants to protect her
- Val’s school friends find out
- Why does Val shut Jules out while she is going through the stuff with her friends? - we discuss
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them. Her first novel, Better than a Dream, was released in late December, 2017, and she's already hard at work on her second novel.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff
Find Monica Online