Who Paid The Hospital Bill?
Lesbians On Screen - Juliantina
Season 1 Episode 7
Today we are talking about Juliantina, a lesbian couple featured in the show Amar A Muerte - A Mexican soap opera and they fast gained global popularity.
We look at:
- Mateo warning Val off Jules and Val’s response
- Val looking up love between women
- Why the internet is the great equaliser for the queer community
- At the hospital - Jules thinks Val paid the hospital bill
- Jules sees her father and goes after him
- Val and Jules feel very differently about the idea of a guardian angel
- Jules confronts her father without realising it’s him
- Is Lucho the bad guy with a redemption arc or just the bad guy?
About the hosts
Sheena has an honours degree in film and a passion for watching movies that started in her early teens. She is never far from her kindle or her netflix and is a super fan of content that specifically features lesbians or women loving women couples.
Monica McCallan was an enthusiastic fan of romance novels before she began writing them.
She lives with her partner and two tiny dogs, cannot parallel park to save her life, enjoys playing pool a few times a week, and has enjoyed every second of the craft beer explosion these last few years.
Links to Monica’s Lists of Juliantina stuff
Find Monica Online