Writing Asexual Main Characters In Lesbian Romance
Today Sheena is joined by authors Jae and Jax Meyer to talk about writing books about asexual main characters.
In this episode:
- Why write unexpected representation in lesfic at all?
- Why use asexual characters as a romantic lead?
- Writing a romance without the sexual tension.
- Why it took Jae 5 years before she wrote an ace lead.
- Reader feedback from asexual folks.
- Reader feedback from allosexual folks.
- The ace spectrum and the difference between asexuals, demisexuals and aromantic.
Find Jae Online
Amazon Author Page https://amzn.to/33Jjoan
Jax Meyer Online
Amazon Author Page https://amzn.to/2qcUPDU
Love what we do? Become a Patron here https://www.patreon.com/TheLesbianTalkShow